The most common hybrid in Eastern Europe. It can be grown by anyone, anywhere.
• There is a slightly flattened head with beautiful, traditional forms.
• Very popular market for fresh consumption tion, as well as for processing.
• Suitable for processing into sauerkraut as a whole heads and cut.
• Powerful plant, well tolerated hot and dry growing conditions.
• Excellent tolerance trips.
• Chapter no splits.
• Easy to cut due to high stalk.
• The average maturity period of 115 days.
• Recommended planting density: 70x50 cm processing (Chapters weighing 5-6 kg) or 60x45 cm for fresh consumption and storing (Chapters weighing 2.5-4 kg). The smaller heads are better suited for storage